Graphic Visual Designer
About the Job
Local Logic Media is looking for a Graphic Designer who is creative and knows the art of storytelling. This job is intended for people who are experienced in handling projects that are not just short format but also long format. We look for passionate people, who love telling stories and have the urge to learn more and grow with the company.
Sorted Job Objective:
Managing all design projects from concept to delivery, creating pitch decks, and super seeing the jr. graphic designers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptual creative and production skills with a good understanding of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts, and typography.
- Work closely with clients and/or project management teams to understand the client’s business needs.
- Identify fresh and innovative design solutions that push the boundaries of the client brand and explore more effective formats and/or media channels.
- Ensure that all work produced is to a suitably high standard and within brand guidelines and specifications.
- Ability to storyboard, and comp visual ideas within the creative process.
- Schedule your projects as per deadlines.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic as per brand guidelines.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand standards and maintain quality standards.
To Apply Send your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org